International Airport Online Summit 2020
The event is now available to view on-demand – watch it here
19-23 October 2020
Webinars | Case Studies | Interactive Roundtables | Networking Exhibition Area | 1-2-1 Meetings | Live Speaker Q&A
International Airport Review is delighted to announce that our first ever online industry summit is available to watch on-demand!
This online event brought together over 1,400 attendees including 176 airports, over 100 speakers, 32 sponsors and exhibitors, as we examined how airports and the aviation sector are managing their operations as they enter the restart and recovery phase post COVID-19.
Sessions within the programme focused on how airports have managed the impact of this global pandemic as they look to the future. If you were unable to join us live, you can watch this online interactive summit from the convenience of your own device and listen to cutting-edge presentations from global thought leaders, including C-level executives from airports, industry bodies and regulatory authorities at a time suitable to you!
Purchase now for just £49*
Multi buy discounts are available.
*Prices exclude 20% VAT for UK customers
- Abu Dhabi Airports Company
- ADP Aeroport De Paris
- Aeris Holding Costa Rica
- AERODROMOS.IGS E.I.R.L.
- Aeroporti Di Roma
- Aeroporto Marconi di Bologna
- Aéroports de Montréal
- AGS Airports Ltd
- Airport Authority Hong Kong
- Airport Regions Conference
- Airports Authority of Trinidad and Tobago
- Airports Company South Africa (ACSA)
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- ANA Airport of Portugal
- Antalya Airport Fraport
- Athens International Airport
- Auckland International Airport
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Bahrain Airport Company
- Bangalore International Airport Limited
- Basel Aero
- Belfast City Airport
- Belgrade Airport
- Belize Department of Civil Aviation
- Belize National Oversight Committee
- Bishop International Airport FNT
- Brisbane Airport Corporation
- Bristol Airport
- Brussels Airport Company
- Budapest Airport
- Calgary Airport Authority
- Cardiff Airport
- Changi Airport Group
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport – CVG
- Cochin International Airport ltd
- Columbia Metropolitan Airport
- Cork Airport
- CURAÇAO AIRPORT PARTNERS N.V.
- CVG Airport
- DAA (Dublin Airport Authority)
- Dallas Fort Worth International Airport
- Delhi International Airport Limited DIAL
- Doncaster Sheffield Airport
- Dubai Airports
- East Midlands Airport
- Edmonton International Airport
- Fraport AG
- Fraport Greece
- Fraport Twin Star Airport Management AD
- GAP – Pacific Airport Group
- Gatwick Airport
- GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd
- GMR Megawide Cebu Airport
- Greater London International Airport Authority
- Greater Toronto Airports Authority
- Groupe ADP
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
- GVK – Mumbai International Airport Pvt Ltd
- Hamad International Airport
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Heathrow Airport Limited
- Heraklion Crete International Airport
- Hong Kong International Airport
- IGA Systems – Istanbul New Airport
- Incheon International Airport Corporation
- Indianapolis Airport Authority
- Israel Airports Authority
- Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen International Airport
- Jacksonville Aviation Authority (JAA)
- John F Kennedy International Airport
- Kansai Airports
- Korea Airport Corporation
- Leeds Bradford Airport
- Lima Airport Partners
- London International Airport – Canada
- London Luton Airport
- Los Angeles World Airports
- Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad
- Manchester Airport
- McCarran International Airport
- Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA)
- Milan Bergamo Airport SACBO S.p.A.
- Moscow Domodedovo Airport
- Mumbai International Airport
- Munich Airport
- National Airports Corporation – PNG
- Neom Bay Airport
- OPAIN- El Dorado Airport
- Ottawa International Airport Authority
- Perth Airport
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Port Of Portland
- Port of Seattle
- Ports of Jersey
- Poznan Lawica Airport
- Prague Airport
- PT Angkasa Pura II
- PT Garuda Indonesia
- Queensland Airports Limited
- Quito International Airport
- Royal Schiphol Group
- San Francisco Airport Commission
- Saskatoon Airport Authority
- SE Lithuanian Airports
- Shannon Airport
- South African Airways
- St Helena Airport
- Sulaimaniyah International Airport
- Summa Diori Hamani Airport
- Sydney Airport
- Tonga Airports Ltd
- Toulouse Airport
- Trinidad & Tobago Civil Aviation Authroity
- Tulsa Airports Improvement Trust
- Vancouver Airport Authority
- Verona Airport
- Victoria Airport Authority
- Vienna Airport
- VINCI Airports Ltd
- Winnipeg Airports Authority
- YIAPL Yamuna International Airport Pvt Ltd
- Zakynthos International Airport
- Zurich Airport
- Listen to thought-provoking presentations from industry experts and leaders from around the world
- Network and interact with other attendees and exhibitors via direct chat and video
- Peer-to-peer roundtable discussions
- Interact with the exhibition area showcasing the latest technology innovations
- Schedule 1-2-1 video meetings
- Access the event online for 12 months
- No need to travel – simply attend this event from the comfort of your own device.
Online events FAQ’s
Q. What is an online event?
A. Virtual events are online events that feature a combination of webinars, interactive roundtables, workshops, exhibition booths, 1-2-1 networking via chat and video, keynote speaker presentations, and much more! In summary, our virtual event is an online event that involves people interacting in a virtual environment, rather than a physical location.
Q. What technology do I need to access the event?
A. Any smart device (mobile, PC, Mac or Laptop) with an internet connection is all you need.
Q. Can I test the technology before the event to check I can gain access to the event?
A. Yes, we will send you a link prior to the event so that you can familiarise yourself the platform and a chance to complete your online profile.
Registration and ticketing
Q. How do I register?
A. You can register at Ticket Tailor and pay via credit or debit card. You will receive an email confirmation so make sure you look out for that.
Q. When will I receive my log in details?
A. A week before the event goes live you will receive your unique magic link via email. Simply click on the link to access the event.
Q. I have registered for multiple passes – how will that work?
A. Each pass purchased will receive a unique log in via email.
Q. I want to change the name on my registration – how can I do that?
A. Please email us at [email protected]
Q. Can I get unlimited access for my company or organisation?
A. There are multiple purchase options on the event website. Please email [email protected] for corporate access.
Q. Is VAT applicable?
A. UK clients – VAT chargeable at 20%
EU clients – VAT not chargeable. A valid EU VAT number must be provided.
ROW clients – VAT not chargeable
Q. Do I have to attend all the sessions, or can I pick and choose?
A. You can absolutely attend as much or as little as you want. Our platform allows you to plan your schedule in advance and is as flexible as you need it to be! All sessions will be able available on demand for 12 months after the live event days, so you can always catch up on any presentations that you missed.
Q. Will I have access to the presentations post the event in case I am not able to attend the whole day?
A. Yes, you can join live and interact with speakers during the audience Q&A or watch the presentations and Q&A sessions on demand and at your leisure. The event will remain online for 12 months post live event days.
Q. How do I network at a virtual event?
A. There are many networking opportunities available. You can chat with all the speakers, attendees and exhibitors via text messaging, you can arrange 1-2-1 video meetings as well attend speed networking sessions.
Our artificial intelligence matches you with other like-minded attendees – to fully enable this feature, be sure to complete your profile and interests when you first log in.
Q. Will I be able to meet exhibitors?
A. Yes! You can interact, set up meetings and view all the collateral that exhibitors have to offer. If there are any specific sponsors or exhibitors you are interested in connecting with, let us know and we can help you get in touch.
Q. Is your platform GDPR compliant and will it protect the privacy of my data?
Q. How will my data be shared at the event and after the event?
A. No data will be shared without your express permission. On registration we will ask for your permission to share data that will enhance your networking opportunities at the event. You can opt out of this on registration or by emailing us at [email protected]
For networking purposes, we inform attendees about the networking solution and have enabled you to opt-out of the networking on registration. If you have opted out of sharing your data with our event platform, you won’t be listed in the networking solution, so no one will be able to connect with you. If you change your mind and want to join the networking platform at a later date, we will ask you for your consent again.
All information requested is required by the event platform and is designed for you to get the most out of the event. The event platform aims to enable users to share content and easily connect with each other before, during and after the event, in order to expand your professional network.
Q. Swapcard’s Protection of data Policy
When you register, an account will be created with all the information that you entered with our virtual event platform; Swapcard. This account will allow you to access to the platform and the attendees’ list to network before, during and after the event. For further information on your data processing and your rights, please refer to Swapcard’s protection of data policy or send an email to [email protected]
Q. Where can I find your terms and conditions?
A. Purchasing terms and conditions can be found here
Sponsors & exhibitors
Q. How can I get involved as a sponsor or exhibitor?
A. Contact us today and we talk you through the process step by step.
Q. I am an exhibitor and need help with my virtual stand is this something you offer and if so, what are the costs?
A. Once you confirm as an exhibitor, we will walk you through the process and help you build your virtual booth. Contact us today for pricing and full details.
Q. I have more questions, who can I contact?
A. You can contact us at [email protected] and we will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Become a Sponsor/Exhibitor
We have exciting exhibition and sponsorship opportunities at this virtual summit. Network with new and existing customers, showcase your product or solution and generate leads. Contact us [email protected] to find out how we can help you expand your reach.