Terms & Conditions
- Award entries are required to be written in English.
- All award entries are free of charge.
- All answers must adhere to the given word count (up to 500 words).
- Extra supported materials can and should be provided e.g. samples, documents, videos or other materials that will help the Advisory Board evaluate your entry.
- All entries must be submitted digitally through the International Airport Review website.
- The submission deadline is 10 May 2017, and no entries submitted after this date will be valid for consideration.
- From time to time the editorial team at International Airport Review may wish to use your submission in editorial articles. Please notify International Airport Review if you have any objections upon entering the Awards.
- Companies wishing to enter more than one award category may do so, providing that each submission and synopsis is written specific to the criteria and no entry is repeated.
- The winners of each category will be decided by our Advisory Board who may or may not have an affiliation to the winning company.
- International Airport Review’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
For any further enquiries, please contact Jonathan Russell, [email protected], +44 (0)1959 563 311.