Head of Department – Technical Knowledge and Data, Copenhagen Airport
The premier gathering
for global airport IT & security leaders
We are currently planning our next event, scheduled to take place in October 2020. Please register your interest, and we will provide you with an update in the next few weeks.
Now in its 15th year, Airport IT & Security is the longest standing conference offering unparalleled access to the latest information, advancements and expertise within the industry. Airport IT & Security 2019 returned to London for a two-day conference that brought together stakeholders from across the global airport ecosystem with 66% of attendees representing airports.
Airport IT & Security 2019 featured:
- 90% new speakers bringing you fresh perspective
- 66% of attendees representing airports
- A networking app where participants were able to schedule 1-2-1 meetings with senior decision makers and influencers
If you want to meet professionals, people who are hands-on with airport security and IT this is the place to be – Israel Airports Authority
Director Safety, Security & Environment, Schiphol Airport
Chair, IATA Facilitation Working Group
VP – Data & Analytics, Dublin Airport Authority
Chief Operating Officer, Gatwick Airport
Head of Passenger Security, Gatwick Airport
PRE-CONFERENCE ON-DEMAND WEBINAR: The inevitable rise of aviation cyber-physical insider threats
Digital transformation within airports has produced major advancements in productivity, efficiency and customer experience. But the transformation has also opened up new blended cyber-physical risks that could bring airport operations to their knees.
In this webinar, the following topics will be covered:
- From 0-day insiders to Slow Poison – identifying the new generation of threats
- The real impact cyber-physical attacks
- How to get physical with cybersecurity
- Common myths about insider threats
- Are background checks enough?
- Hire to Retire identity and access management
- Automating compliance
- Unified threat intelligence
Richard L Duncan, Former Assistant General Manager, Public Safety and Security, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport & Principal, RL Duncan Consulting
- Chris Cole, Airport Security Coordinator, San Antonio International Airport
- Jupp Gill, Head of Aviation, AlertEnterprise
- Mark Weatherford, Global Information Security Strategist, Booking.com
Food for thought
In March 2019, International Airport Review conducted an online survey and gathered the opinions of industry professionals from 80 airports worldwide. The focus was to identify the key security challenges airports are facing and the trending IT technologies that are being invested in.
The survey results revealed quite a few surprises, and some serious food for thought.