Chief Operating Officer, Gatwick Airport
The premier gathering
for global airport IT & security leaders
100 unique airports | 79 countries | 400 attendees
51+ outstanding speakers | 20+ hours of networking
Now in its 14th year, Airport IT & Security is the longest standing conference offering unparalleled access to the latest information, advancements and expertise within the industry. Returning to London from the 25 – 26 September 2019, this two-day conference brings together stakeholders from over 400 attendees representing 100 unique airports from around the world.
The 2019 event features:
- Three times more decision makers and budget holders attending than ever before
- 90% new speakers bringing you fresh perspective
- A networking app for you to schedule 1-2-1 meetings with senior decision makers and influencers
COO, Kansai Airports
VP – Data & Analytics, Dublin Airport Authority
Head of Department – Technical Knowledge and Data, Copenhagen Airport
Director Information Systems and Telecommunications, Miami International Airport, Chair, ACI…
Former Assistant General Manager, Public Safety and Security, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta…
By attending the 2019 conference you will:
- Gain insight into the future of airport IT & security from global industry specialists
- Hear about the latest & future challenges and how these can be tackled
- Learn about new cutting edge technology to enhance passenger experience and strengthen physical and virtual security
- Create fantastic business relationships and strengthen existing ones
- Have your say in debates and ask questions to help solve your business problems
Food for thought
In March 2019, International Airport Review conducted an online survey and gathered the opinions of industry professionals from 80 airports worldwide. The focus was to identify the key security challenges airports are facing and the trending IT technologies that are being invested in.
The survey results revealed quite a few surprises, and some serious food for thought.