Why attend Airport IT & Security in 2018?
Bringing together airport stakeholders from across the world, two conferences over two days offer you unparalleled access to the latest information, advancements and expertise within the industry.
Airport IT and security objectives and challenges are intrinsically interlinked; these leading conferences deliver dedicated sessions for both IT and security professionals and addresses the joint challenges within plenary sessions.
As a delegate, you will be able to:
- Gain insight into the future of airport IT & security from global industry specialists
- Hear about the latest & future challenges and how these can be tackled
- Network with senior figures
- Learn about new cutting edge technology
- Create fantastic business relationships and strengthen existing ones
- Have your say in debates and ask questions!
Previous attendees include…
“The Airport IT 2017 conference gave me a unique opportunity to see the latest issues in IT presented by industry experts along with an unparalleled opportunity to network with my existing peers and to connect with new ones.”
– Birmingham Airport Limited
“Well organised event with mature and informative presentations. Recommended to keep updated with ongoing developments and new technologies.”
“Great variety of topics and level of detail.”
– Munich Airport
“A great conference, at a great location. the thing I like about International Airport Review is it is like a family. Building trust amongst individuals and companies is important, recognising individuals and companies, unlike some events where on can become lost.”
– Brooklyn Associates Ltd
“Perfect organisational industry gathering to learn from each other and to see innovations.”