Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol Hotel
Schiphol Boulevard 701
1118 BN Schiphol
+31 20 710 4000
About Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is the main international airport of the Netherlands and is the third busiest airport in Europe in terms of passengers. An impressive 68,515,425 passengers passed through the airport in 2017 from over 322 destinations around the world. The airport is built as a single-terminal concept: one large terminal split into three large departure halls.
The city of Amsterdam is known for its artistic heritage, elaborate canal system and narrow houses with gabled facades, legacies of the city’s 17-century Golden Age. The must-sees in Amsterdam include the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, The Anne Frank House and the Stedelijk Museum of Modern Art and State Opera in Museumplein. A popular destination to consider visiting is the city’s charming neighbourhood, Arty Jordaan. Originally a working-class area, consisting of narrow streets and quaint buildings, it now makes up one of Amsterdam’s most desirable places to spend time, with independent galleries, antique shops, courtyard gardens and atmospheric bars. Perhaps the highlight of visiting Amsterdam is walking or sailing the waterways which lick the city. Taking a scenic tip along the canals is a wonderful way to explore whilst experiencing the city’s beauty by both day and night.
Flight arrivals – 10 minute walk via the covered walkway
- Head to the Arrivals & Schiphol Plaza and look for the Hilton Hotel sign. Take the escalator upstairs and follow the Hilton signage which will take you directly to the hotel entrance.
- From Amsterdam.Utrecht: From the A4 highway, take Exit 2 towards Schiphol. Take the left lane towards Lang Parkeren. Turn left following the Hotels sign onto Schiphol Boulevard. The Hilton will be on your right.
- From Rotterdam. The Hague: From the A4 highway, take Exit 2 towards Schiphol. Keep right at the fork and follow the signs for U5/ Vracht/ Cargo. Continue onto Schiphol Boulevard. The Hilton will be on your right.
- There are 138 parking spaces in the hotel underground parking garage. Please be aware that spaces must be pre-booked and are not guaranteed until they are paid for.
Hilton Hotel Accommodation
We have negotiated an exclusive rate for delegates who wish to stay at the Hilton. This rate includes breakfast and will only be available until November 19th, 2018 or until our room allocation has been fulfilled.
- 3 December, single occupancy EUR209
- 4 December, single occupancy EUR209
Please click here to book. Please note that we are unable to recommend other hotel accommodation.
What's on locally
Staying on in Amsterdam?
Don’t forget to pick up a complimentary city map from the Hilton concierge desk or at our Registration desk. The concierge team will be happy to offer recommendations on places to eat, shop, visit and explore and you can buy tickets here for many of the key attractions.
The Amsterdam Light Festival
The Amsterdam Light Festival runs from December 1 to mid-January and the city is decorated with millions of lights, creating a magical atmosphere. Canal boat trips and walking tours are available to enjoy the sights. Click on their website (HERE) for more details.
Sissy Boy Christmas Market
The Sissy Boy Christmas Market opens on December 8 with a great selection of stalls, artisan food and live music. Entry is free.
The iAmsterdam website is a great place to discover more about what’s on offer in December, including concerts, museums, shows, tours and excursions.