Airport Passenger Flow supplement
Posted: 16 February 2015 | International Airport Review
In this Airport Passenger Flow supplement, ACI Chairman James C Cherry explains how self-service technology is changing the way we travel, and Heikki Koski describes how Helsinki Airport can better understand passenger flow…
- The self-service revolution is over. Long live self-service
James C Cherry, President and CEO of Aéroports de Montréal and Chairman of the Board of Airports Council International – North America, explains how self-service technology is changing the way we travel…
- Helsinki airport: Developing the travelling experience through technology
From arrival, through to check-in, shopping and departure gates, Helsinki Airport wants to make travelling even smoother. Vice President Heikki Koski describes how with the help of the latest technologies, the airport can understand passenger flow better and introduce new services to passengers to help them navigate and find services in its terminals…
This Airport Passenger Flow supplement is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!