Delays in July 2012 were 38.4% less than last year’s level
Publication date: 16 August 2012
Tagged with: EUROCONTROL
Despite the increased seasonal traffic, ATC capacity issues and thunderstorms across Europe, delays were significantly less in July 2012 than they were last year. The London Olympics 2012 started on 27 July and had no major network impact. Nevertheless, traffic decreased by 1.25% compared with July 2011.
There has been consistent good network performance since early April, so the Year-to-Date en-route delay as of July (0.67 min/flt) is lower than the guideline* level (0.71 min/flt) for this time of year.
To see how Europe’s ATM Network is performing, click here!
If you enjoyed this article sign-up to receive our bi-weekly email newsletter:
- PAI to support ADB’s growth as it strengthens leadership in airfield technology solutions (21 May 2013)
- HKIA sees growth in all traffic categories in April (19 May 2013)
- London Gatwick calls on Airports Commission to promote competition, improve rail services and focus on resilience (16 May 2013)
- Detroit Metropolitan Airport expands free Wi-Fi (15 May 2013)
- Israel Airports Authority launches Xsight Systems’ FODetect (15 May 2013)
ADB Airfield Solutions | AirDAT | Airport 20/20 | ARINC | Bosch Security Systems | Champion Door | Concessionaire Analyzer+ | CONRAC GmbH | Findlay Irvine Ltd | Guntermann & Drunck GmbH | Herbert Systems Ltd | ICM Airport Technics GmbH | Imtradex | L-3 Security & Detection Systems | Lyngsoe Systems | Meyertech Ltd | NEPEAN Transport Equipment – BLISS-FOX Aircraft Tractors | ServiceTec Airport Services International | Snowflake Software | Systems Interface Ltd | TONI Bird Control Solutions GmbH & Co. KG | UFA, Inc. | Vaisala |