Vienna Airport: 7.1% increase in passengers during June 2012
Publication date: 10 July 2012
Author: Vienna Airport
Tagged with: Vienna Airport
The number of passengers handled by Vienna Airport rose 7.1% year-on-year to 2,062,155 in June 2012.
Flight movements and maximum take-off weight (MTOW) increased 2.2% and 0.9%, respectively, while cargo turnover declined 1.9%. The number of transfer passengers was 14.9% higher than in June 2011, and the number of local passengers rose by 3.6% during this same period.
Passenger traffic to Eastern Europe increased 17.3% in comparison with June of the previous year. The number of passengers travelling to Western Europe rose by 5.1%, and the Middle East recorded growth of 14.4% during June 2012.
If you enjoyed this article sign-up to receive our bi-weekly email newsletter:
- Fraport and Northern Capital Gateway start operations at Pulkovo Airport’s new passenger Terminal-1 in St. Petersburg, Russia (5 December 2013)
- London Gatwick welcomes Government funding for the redevelopment of Gatwick Rail Station (4 December 2013)
- Stansted launches business campaign to support long-haul development (4 December 2013)
- Stansted Airport response to treasury’s national infrastructure plan announcement (4 December 2013)
- Air Cargo resumes fragile recovery (4 December 2013)
ADB Airfield Solutions | AirDAT | Airport 20/20 | ARINC | Bosch Security Systems | Champion Door | Concessionaire Analyzer+ | Findlay Irvine Ltd | Guntermann & Drunck GmbH | Herbert Systems Ltd | Imtradex | Lyngsoe Systems | Meyertech Ltd | NEPEAN Transport Equipment – BLISS-FOX Aircraft Tractors | Snowflake Software | Systems Interface Ltd |