Airport Development Program at Calgary International Airport is on schedule
Publication date: 9 July 2012
Author: The Calgary Airport Authority
Tagged with: Calgary International Airport (YYC)
The $2 billion Airport Development Program (ADP) at Calgary International Airport (YYC) is on schedule and on budget.
YYC has more than doubled in size and passenger volume over the last 15 years and in 2011, the airport broke previous records, welcoming 12.8 million passengers to Canada’s fourth busiest airport. The ADP includes two major projects, the Runway Development Project and the International Facilities Project and will be the largest expansion the airport has ever undertaken. The Program will provide much needed airport capacity, vital to our airport partners’ growth and development, and will solidify YYC’s position as an important economic growth generator for the city, region and province.
If you enjoyed this article sign-up to receive our bi-weekly email newsletter:
- Fraport and Northern Capital Gateway start operations at Pulkovo Airport’s new passenger Terminal-1 in St. Petersburg, Russia (5 December 2013)
- London Gatwick welcomes Government funding for the redevelopment of Gatwick Rail Station (4 December 2013)
- Stansted launches business campaign to support long-haul development (4 December 2013)
- Stansted Airport response to treasury’s national infrastructure plan announcement (4 December 2013)
- Air Cargo resumes fragile recovery (4 December 2013)
ADB Airfield Solutions | AirDAT | Airport 20/20 | ARINC | Bosch Security Systems | Champion Door | Concessionaire Analyzer+ | Findlay Irvine Ltd | Guntermann & Drunck GmbH | Herbert Systems Ltd | Imtradex | Lyngsoe Systems | Meyertech Ltd | NEPEAN Transport Equipment – BLISS-FOX Aircraft Tractors | Snowflake Software | Systems Interface Ltd |