Airport Development Program at Calgary International Airport is on schedule
Publication date: 9 July 2012
Author: The Calgary Airport Authority
Tagged with: Calgary International Airport (YYC)
The $2 billion Airport Development Program (ADP) at Calgary International Airport (YYC) is on schedule and on budget.
YYC has more than doubled in size and passenger volume over the last 15 years and in 2011, the airport broke previous records, welcoming 12.8 million passengers to Canada’s fourth busiest airport. The ADP includes two major projects, the Runway Development Project and the International Facilities Project and will be the largest expansion the airport has ever undertaken. The Program will provide much needed airport capacity, vital to our airport partners’ growth and development, and will solidify YYC’s position as an important economic growth generator for the city, region and province.
If you enjoyed this article sign-up to receive our bi-weekly email newsletter:
- London Gatwick calls on Airports Commission to promote competition, improve rail services and focus on resilience (16 May 2013)
- Detroit Metropolitan Airport expands free Wi-Fi (15 May 2013)
- Israel Airports Authority launches Xsight Systems’ FODetect (15 May 2013)
- Fraport traffic figures – April 2013 (14 May 2013)
- Mitsubishi Corporation and Chiyoda reach agreement for construction of New Ulaanbaatar International Airport (13 May 2013)
ADB Airfield Solutions | AirDAT | Airport 20/20 | ARINC | Bosch Security Systems | Champion Door | Concessionaire Analyzer+ | CONRAC GmbH | Findlay Irvine Ltd | Guntermann & Drunck GmbH | Herbert Systems Ltd | ICM Airport Technics GmbH | Imtradex | L-3 Security & Detection Systems | Lyngsoe Systems | Meyertech Ltd | NEPEAN Transport Equipment – BLISS-FOX Aircraft Tractors | ServiceTec Airport Services International | Snowflake Software | Systems Interface Ltd | TONI Bird Control Solutions GmbH & Co. KG | UFA, Inc. | Vaisala |