ADB scores a hat-trick in Oman
Publication date: 21 June 2012
Author: ADB Airfield Solutions
ADB Airfield Ground Lighting Solutions is modernizing the air travel infrastructure of three categorized airports in the Sultanate of Oman. The implementation will include a wide range of its products and services.
For the new Sohar Airport, ADB has supplied airfield ground lighting equipment (AGL), AGL services, and its advanced Airfield Lighting Control System (ALCS).
At the Ras al Hadd Airport, the company will install the ground lighting system for both the taxi way and runway. The installation includes LED based LTS/LTC inset lights, which is after Adam airport the second installation of this technology in the country.
Finally, at the Al Duqm Airport, ADB Airfield Solutions will deploy an end-to-end runway lighting system, including a fully automated light intensity measurement system to increase runway safety. In this case ADB will also provide training and maintenance services for three years.
Christian Onselaere, CEO ADB Airfield Solutions said, “Development of air transport and the civil aviation infrastructure in particular is essential for the sultanate’s economic development. We provide a strong portfolio of industry leading products and services that are flexible, and scalable, and work with several global and regional airports.” “We are honored by the trust placed in us by the PACA (Public Authority for Civil Aviation), and look forward to a long and fulfilling partnership with them in the future.”
If you enjoyed this article sign-up to receive our bi-weekly email newsletter:
- Fraport and Northern Capital Gateway start operations at Pulkovo Airport’s new passenger Terminal-1 in St. Petersburg, Russia (5 December 2013)
- London Gatwick welcomes Government funding for the redevelopment of Gatwick Rail Station (4 December 2013)
- Stansted launches business campaign to support long-haul development (4 December 2013)
- Stansted Airport response to treasury’s national infrastructure plan announcement (4 December 2013)
- Air Cargo resumes fragile recovery (4 December 2013)
ADB Airfield Solutions | AirDAT | Airport 20/20 | ARINC | Bosch Security Systems | Champion Door | Concessionaire Analyzer+ | CONRAC GmbH | Findlay Irvine Ltd | Guntermann & Drunck GmbH | Herbert Systems Ltd | Imtradex | Lyngsoe Systems | Meyertech Ltd | NEPEAN Transport Equipment – BLISS-FOX Aircraft Tractors | Snowflake Software | Systems Interface Ltd |