Vienna Airport: plus 4.2% passengers in May 2012
Publication date: 12 June 2012
Tagged with: Vienna Airport
The number of passengers handled by Vienna Airport rose by 4.2% year-on-year to 1,985,053 in May 2012.
Flight movements and maximum take-off (MTOW) weight declined 0.2% and 0.8%, respectively, while cargo turnover was 8.5% lower. The number of transfer passengers rose by 9.4% in May 2012 compared with the same month of the previous year.
The number of passengers travelling to Eastern Europe increased 14.5% in comparison with May 2011, while passenger traffic to Western Europe rose by 0.9%. The Middle East recorded growth of 18.7% in passenger traffic during May 2012.
If you enjoyed this article sign-up to receive our bi-weekly email newsletter:
- Fraport and Northern Capital Gateway start operations at Pulkovo Airport’s new passenger Terminal-1 in St. Petersburg, Russia (5 December 2013)
- London Gatwick welcomes Government funding for the redevelopment of Gatwick Rail Station (4 December 2013)
- Stansted launches business campaign to support long-haul development (4 December 2013)
- Stansted Airport response to treasury’s national infrastructure plan announcement (4 December 2013)
- Air Cargo resumes fragile recovery (4 December 2013)
ADB Airfield Solutions | AirDAT | Airport 20/20 | ARINC | Bosch Security Systems | Champion Door | Concessionaire Analyzer+ | CONRAC GmbH | Findlay Irvine Ltd | Guntermann & Drunck GmbH | Herbert Systems Ltd | Imtradex | Lyngsoe Systems | Meyertech Ltd | NEPEAN Transport Equipment – BLISS-FOX Aircraft Tractors | Snowflake Software | Systems Interface Ltd |